November 10, 2007

Bored Today

Ok So I am really bored today... Literally I haven't moved off this couch too many times today... Anyway I was looking at a blog and I seen this.. Thought in the middle of my boredom I would do it..

1.Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it?

I have a scar on my left hand from sweeping. One night I was sweeping the floor and the handle on the broom broke. It was one of those metal brooms. Being the obsessive person that I am I couldn't let it go unfinished. And I couldn't take all the kids with me to the store to buy a new one (hubby was out of town) So I tried to finish sweeping with it and the metal cut my hand... Didn't take the kids to the store but had to get them to my sister, As I needed to get sutures....

2. What does your phone look like?

My home phone is just a plain black thing...Only the kids usually use that
My cell phone is a pink Nokia N73

3.What is on the walls of your bedroom?

Nothing..

4. What is your current desktop picture?

A picture of some car that the kids like... My laptop but they change what they want

6. What do you want more than anything right now?

For my kids to actually listen to me without driving me insane first...Don't see that happening!

7. What time were you born?

At 8:44 in the evening... The reason I remember this is cause when my mom told me I was in primary school. School started at 8:45am so I always said I was born one minute before school except for at night... Yup I am crazy to remember things in such a way... That's how I made it through nursing school

8. Last person who made you cry?

A man that I seen on T.V. this morning that surprised his daughter by going into her class, she thought he was in Iraq still... That was so sweet

9. What is your favorite perfume/cologne? perfume?

Have to many to list here..Have a bad fear of smelling bad

10. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?

Dark hair and big dark eyes.

11. What are you listening to?

Listening to the fan and somewhere in the back ground the kids are picking on each other

12. Do you get scared of the dark?

Nope

13. Do you like pain killers?

I just don't understand this question... Are they trying to ask if we are addicted to something??Why would one like pain killers??

14. Are you too shy to ask someone out?

Nope... I have no problem going to my husband saying hey take me for dinner and I need to go shopping!

15. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?

Cheese

16. Who was the last person you made mad?

Person or people?? Well right now there are 5 people, that I call my kids that are making my blood pressure alittle high...

Who was the last person who made you smile?

My kids, in between trying to make me insane

17. Is anyone in love with you?

My husband better be or I will tie him by his little toes from the ceiling...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salaam yea someof those questions are really crazy..cool though just for a laugh..

youngMuslimah said...

heheh nice answers :p u in alkhobar? wow, i'm not too far!!